Submitted to Autonomy News by Anarchist Radio Berlin
On its new website, the Anarchist Radio Berlin presents you an interview about the ongoing social uprising in Slovenia, how it started, how it works in the context of covid-19 and how it could go forward.
As A-Radio Berlin we had the opportunity of talking to a comrade from the Federation for Anarchist Organizing (FAO) in Slovenia and Croatia. Amongst the topics were the ongoing social uprising in Slovenia, the dynamics and challenges of such a movement in the Covid-19 context, state repression and neonazi attacks as well as a comparison to the 2012/2013 uprising. Last but not least our comrade offers an analysis of the tactics used in the struggle and how to possibly go forward.
Length: 27:36 min
Among our last audios you can find:
* A jingle mobilizing to the resistance against the eviction of Syndikat in Berlin-Neukölln
* An interview on the new anarchist-run videohosting platform Kolektiva
* Anarchist Radio Berlin presents you An interview from The Final Straw Radio with a translator of the Anarchist Union of Afghanistan and Iran about the political context and ongoing struggles
* An audio from the Channel Zero Network with advice on how to improve your safety at street actions
* An interview with the trap artist Dirti Lepra from Chile about music, anarchism and the social uprising
* An interview from The Final Straw Radio with an anarchafeminist about the political and social situation in El Salvador
* An interview with an organizer of the first feminist Congress in Wroclaw, Poland
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are on Mastodon and Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings – in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!