On its new website, the Anarchist Radio Berlin presents you an interview from The Final Straw Radio with Maxida Märak and Gabriel Kuhn about the book “Liberating Sápmi: Indigenous Resistance in Europe’s Far North”.
We are now republishing an interview by The Final Straw Radio (TFSR) with Maxida Märak, a Sami activist and hip hop singer, and Gabriel Kuhn, an anarchist activist, translator and author, about Kuhn’s book “Liberating Sápmi: Indigenous Resistance in Europe’s Far North”. The book contains a political history of the Sámi people, whose traditional lands extend along the north most regions of so-called Sweden, Norway, Finland, and parts of Russia, as well as interviews conduced with over a dozen Sámi artists and activists. This interview was published originally in June 2020.
Length: 1:08 h
Among our last audios you can find:
* An interview with Rebel Steps about the situation in the US after the 2020 elections
* An interview with The Final Straw Radio about the situation in the US after the 2020 elections
* An update on the Belarus uprising in the end of November 2020
* An interview about the murder of rapper Killah P and the trial against neonazi Party Golden Dawn
* An interview about the origins, the state’s reaction and the role of alternative media in the uprising in Belarus
* An interview about tactics and challenges in the ongoing social uprising in Slovenia
* A jingle mobilizing to the resistance against the eviction of Syndikat in Berlin-Neukölln
* An interview on the new anarchist-run videohosting platform Kolektiva
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are on Mastodon and Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings – in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!