You can find episode number 40 (11/2020) of international news show “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world” at A-Radio Berlin’s new website or on the website of the International Network of Anarchist and Antiauthoritarian Radio Projects. „B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world“ is a monthly news program from the international network, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world.
As an international network of radio projects, we believe in the importance of international solidarity. And we also recognize the importance and the need to create and disseminate our own media and counterinformation.
1) Interview with a anarchist from Belarus on development of protests, going on repressions against anarchist movement and the possibility to support a belarusian struggle against authoritarian regime.
2) Crna Luknja’s short newsflash from Slovenia. First, a sketch of the general situation regarding corona-crisis and the revolts against authoritarian measures. Later, updates on recent stages of municipality’s growing repression against Autonomous factory Rog, the squat in the center of Ljubljana existing since 2006.
3) So-called Greece; November in lockdown: Repression, migrants situation and anarchist resistance.
4) Anarchist assembly of Valparaíso: “One year after the beggining of the revolt, the revolt continues!”
5) FQZ A: Report on the demo in solidarity with the revolt in $hile which was organized at the 18.10.2020 the anniversary of the revolt in Leipzig (Germoney).
6) Report about the demo in solidarity with the accused anarchists at the 4th of November with a short compliance about the sentences at the 5th.
7) Dissident Island newsflash from so called England
8) Malaysia: interview with Queer Cempaka Collective from Kuala Lumpur about their work and the situation over there
We hope, with this effort, to reach out to other anarchist and antiauthoritarian projects, groups and individuals, and to strengthen our connections and our struggles in sharing our stories.
Although this program is in English, we recognize that even this ‚international‘ language can be alienating to some and we want to encourage others to create and share similar content in their own languages.
We want to hear the Bad News first!
Length: 1:22 h
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps1.: We are on Twitter and Mastodon! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings – in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!