You can find episode number 52 (01/2022) of international news show “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world” at A-Radio Berlin’s website or on the website of the International Network of Anarchist and Antiauthoritarian Radio Projects. „B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world“ is a monthly news program from the international network, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world.
As an international network of radio projects, we believe in the importance of international solidarity. And we also recognize the importance and the need to create and disseminate our own media and counterinformation.
1) Crna Luknja, radio show collective on Radio Študent prepared an interview with a participant in the anarchist publishing network CrimethInc. about the recent fire that hit its central distribution centre. More about how to offer support and mutual aid can be found here.
2) Anarchist Radio Berlin is presenting part of an interview with comrades from the Syrena collective in Warsaw about the antifeminist attack on their squat in December 2021. You’ll find the complete version of the interview on their website (aradio-berlin.org)
3) The Final Straw Radio (from southern Appalachia in the so-called US) shares a brief portion of a soon-to-be-released interview with Robin Goldman, a member of Tekosina Anarsist, or Anarchist Struggle, a collective of combat medics participating in the Rojava Revolution. In this part, Robin speaks about the current situation in Rojava in terms of Turkish aggression, the medical work that TA is doing and some about the structure of the group. Stay tuned to TheFinalStrawRadio.Noblogs.Org soon for the full interview, alongside a transcription and zine for easy printing and sharing.
4) Elephant in the Room from Dresden presents a short overview of what happened recently in Kazakhstan and how the things are right now for the protesters.
5) Free Social Radio 1431AM, Thessaloniki, Greece – about eviction of squat in Biology faculty and other news from Greece.
We hope, with this effort, to reach out to other anarchist and antiauthoritarian projects, groups and individuals, and to strengthen our connections and our struggles in sharing our stories.
Although this program is in English, we recognize that even this ‚international‘ language can be alienating to some and we want to encourage others to create and share similar content in their own languages.
We want to hear the Bad News first!
Length: 51:27 min
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps1.: We are on Twitter and Mastodon! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings – in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!