On its new website, the Anarchist Radio Berlin presents you an interview about ten years of Syrian revolution and anarchism in the Arab world.
A-Radio Berlin talked to Almut und Mohamad about the revolution that started ten years ago in Syria and the ongoing struggle of Syrian revolutionaries for their dignity and ideals. We touched on topics like the recent Syrian history, the first ideas and the founding of local revolutionary committees and Omar Aziz, failed solidarity and Western defintions of antiimperialism, money flows and the influence of NGOism on the beginnings of the revolution as well as the importance and development of anarchism in Syria and its history in the Arab world.
Length: 1:34 h
Among our last audios you can find:
* An audio about the ongoing wildcat strike at Gorillas food delivery in Berlin
* An interview about the book “Liberating Sápmi: Indigenous Resistance in Europe’s Far North”
* An interview with Rebel Steps about the situation in the US after the 2020 elections
* An interview with The Final Straw Radio about the situation in the US after the 2020 elections
* An update on the Belarus uprising in the end of November 2020
* An interview about the murder of rapper Killah P and the trial against neonazi Party Golden Dawn
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are on Mastodon and Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings – in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!