On its new website, the Anarchist Radio Berlin presents you an interview with The Final Straw Radio about the situation in the US after the 2020 elections.
As Anarchist Radio Berlin we had the opportunity to talk to Bursts and William from the Final Straw Radio, co-members of the Channel Zero Podcast Network.
During the 90 minutes of talk, we are taking some deeper dives into the 2020 US elections and other US political topics like Trumpism and conspiracy myths like QAnon. But also current everyday as well as political life under the ongoing pandemic. And the increase in grassroots mutual aid organizing across the so-called United States of America. Paired with a general look back on 4 years of Trump and all the forms of resistance against it as well as an outlook on what is to come.
Unfortunately, towards the end some of the audio got lost, so at some point only Bursts is giving answers. Despite that, this interview might be right for anyone who feels like their understanding of what’s been going in the US has declined over the last years.
Length: 1:28 h
You can find other English audios as well as all issues of the monthly anarchist show “Bad News” here.
Among our last audios you can find:
* An update on the Belarus uprising in the end of November 2020
* An interview about the murder of rapper Killah P and the trial against neonazi Party Golden Dawn
* An interview about the origins, the state’s reaction and the role of alternative media in the uprising in Belarus
* An interview about tactics and challenges in the ongoing social uprising in Slovenia
* A jingle mobilizing to the resistance against the eviction of Syndikat in Berlin-Neukölln
* An interview on the new anarchist-run videohosting platform Kolektiva
* Anarchist Radio Berlin presents you An interview from The Final Straw Radio with a translator of the Anarchist Union of Afghanistan and Iran about the political context and ongoing struggles
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are on Mastodon and Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings – in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!