Submitted to Autonomy News by A-Radio Berlin
On its new website, the Anarchist Radio Berlin presents you an interview about the antifeminist attack on the Syrena squat in Warsaw.
At the 5th of December 2021, the queer-feminist squat Syrena in Warschau was brutally attacked and evicted by a crowd connected to the neighbour squat, as a revenge for anti-patriarchal actions that were taken before. We spoke with two comrades from Syrena collective about what happened: The recent history of queer militancy against uprising homophobia and transphobia in Poland, the background of the conflict and the attack of the 5th, the material and political consequencenes of the incident, and how to support feminist and anti-centralist struggle within polish and global anarchist movement.
Length: 23:04 min
Among our last audios you can find:
* An interview about ten years of Syrian revolution and anarchism in the Arab world
* An audio about the ongoing wildcat strike at Gorillas food delivery in Berlin
* An interview about the book “Liberating Sápmi: Indigenous Resistance in Europe’s Far North”
* An interview with Rebel Steps about the situation in the US after the 2020 elections
* An interview with The Final Straw Radio about the situation in the US after the 2020 elections
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are on Mastodon and Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings – in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!